Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who I am...Now

Hey everyone, this is Rachel. If you are reading this you may know me really well, or have just met me so let me start by introducing myself.  Currently I am twenty five years old, even though physically I feel like I'm eighty, and mentally I feel like I'm a lot younger.  I am the mother of an over energetic 6 year old little boy named Seth that turns 7 next month.  Come October I marry the man Ive been praying about for a very very long time. His name is Jake, short for Jacob, and yes I think its the coolest thing ever that we are both not only in the Bible, but that we get married. I love my hectic crazy life, and I love my friends and family.  I'm currently crossing my fingers for a job at the Federal Building in downtown Fort Worth with my step mother.  I should know something this week.  In the meantime I applied at some local restaurants, and even Sonic, which they asked me if I could skate. Ha! Can you picture me on skates, a half grown woman! Hey, whatever pays the bills, I told them absolutely! i already know that if I work there until I start at this other job, Jake is so going to make fun of my skills.  Other than my current lack of job status, I am a full time student at good ole WC, where I currently have a 4.0, that's right. I want to graduate with honors, just like my Mom who also went to WC and graduated with honors.  Anyhow, that's the main info about me.  I guess I will wait until tomorrow and then jump right in with this blog! Thank you Kelly and Melissa for giving me a way to express myself, as if I don't enough already ha

1 comment:

  1. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS,HIV/AIDS,FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete